Saturday, May 16, 2009

My job on the island


Hi everyone! I know I've already done a post about this but now I've done some more research and I found out some more information. Here it is:
Markings:
FACE


  • White face

  • Snip

  • Stripe

  • Star

  • Blaze

LEGS



  • Stocking

  • Sock

Colours:



  • Bay

  • Black

  • Blue roan

  • Brown

  • Chestnut

  • Cream

  • Strawberry roan

  • Skewbald

  • Piebald

  • Palomino

  • Grey

Tack:



  • Bridle

  • S

  • Bit-snaffle, d-ring, loose ring, eggbutt

  • Flash noseband

  • Drop noseband

  • Standing martingle

  • Running martingle

Feeding:


Roughage:


Includes grass, hay and chaff.


Concentrates:


Includes oats, barley, and sugar beet cubes.


Succulents:


Are tasty treats like apples and carrots.


No comments:

Post a Comment